Loaded Smashed Potatoes.
1 Large potato
1/4 Cup chopped red pepper
1/4 Cup onion
1 Large garlic clove minced
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Teaspoon vegan magarine
Montreal steak spice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Stab your potato a few times with a fork.
2. Take 2 or 3 papper towls and run them under warm water squeeze out extra water (alternatively use a damp cloth)
3. Add potato to microwave and cook on high temperature for 4-6 minutes (to check if it is done insert a fork to check for tenderness)
4. while potato cooks add olive oil, red pepper onion and garlic to a frying pan. cook on medium high for 4-6 minutes until desired texture.
5. Take out your very hot potato and slice a line down the center. Smash potato with a fork.
6. Place butter on top and desired seasonings top with red pepper medley.