1 Tube of Polenta (500g)
1/2 Cup soy milk
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease or line a small cake pan ( I used 9×9)
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl with electric hand blender puree all ingredients until smooth and combined.
- Transfer to cake pan and evenly level the polenta.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until polenta is cooked through.
make your spicy & warm bruschetta…
1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 Small onion chopped
2 Cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
2 Garlic cloves minced
1/2 Teaspoon hot chili flakes (more or less depending on spice level)
1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic sautéed 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat until balsamic reduces to half.
- Remove from heat serve with polenta squares.
top with pine nuts and parsley (optional)