2 Cups all-purpose flour
1 Cup spelt flour
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 1/2 Tablespoons carob powder
1 Cup sugar
1/4 Cup vegetable oil
2 Teaspoons egg replacer + 4 tablespoons warm water
1/2 Cup plain coconut yogurt
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
4 Mashed ripe bananas
1/8 Cup crushed walnuts
Cooking spray to grease loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg replacer and warm water, set aside.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients but (not bananas or walnuts.) Once all the wet have come together add bananas.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated together.
- Add walnuts and stir.
- Grease 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Pour half the batter into each loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min -1 h
Poke with a toothpick if it comes out clean they are done.