2 Cans of white old navy beans
1 Cup frozen green peas
2 Tablesppons light tasting oil
1/4 Onion chopped
2 Cups peeled potatoes chopped
1 Cup peeled carrots chopped
1 Cup vegetable broth
1 Teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons sauerkraut brine or lemon juice
1/2 Cup raw cashews
1/2 Cup nutritional yeast
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- In a medium-large pot over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Once oil is hot add onions to oil.
- Sautee 2 minutes until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients. and bring to boil.
- Cover and cook until potatoes and carrots are tender about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drain and rinse 2 cans of old navey beans or white beans of choice.
- Defrost 1 cup of frozen green peas acording ro package i structions (i like to place 1 cup of qater and 1 cup peas in microwave for 2m30.
- Pour sauce over beans, stir in peas