1 Can chickpeas drained and rinsed
1/4 Cup pesto
1 Celery stalk chopped
1 Small cucumber chopped
1/4 Small onion chopped
1/8 Cup red and yellow peppers (about 1/4 pepper each) chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
4 Regular sized Pitas or 12 small (optional)
4 Pieces of lettuce of choice
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Place chickpeas in a bowl (if u prefer them mashed squish with a fork now)
- Chop up your veggies,
- Throw them in with the chickpeas
- Add pesto, salt and pepper to taste and stir.
- Open one side of your pita add lettuce and chickpea tuna mix or eat on its own.