Chillada. Mexican Beer.
Recipe is for 2 beers.
2 Bottles of Mexican beer. (sol or corona are the ones we typically use)
8 Ice cubes (4 each glass)
Pinch of salt
Salt rim optional.
slices of lime and lemon for garnish (optional)
- Juice the lemon and lime.
- (if using a salt rim take the remaining lemon peel and rub the rim of the glass dip into a plate of salt to create salt rim)
- Add half of the juice to each glass.
- Add ice cubes to the glass
- Add the pinch of salt
- Open and pour your beer slowly over top of lime juice and ice.