1 1/4 cups warm water
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
3/4 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons margarine
3-4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
- In a bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attachment. Add the warm water yeast and sugar. give it a quick stir and let it sit for 5 minutes until it starts to bubble and expand.
- Add one cup of flour and salt and start your machine at medium low speed. (you can also use a bowl and your hands or a wooden spoon. ) blend until flour is combined with yeast mixture. add the margarine.
- Slowly add the remaining flour 1 cup at a time.
- Allow it to mix until it all starts to come together.
- Turn up the speed and let it kneed for 1 minute.
- Turn off the machine and remove the dough ball add the cinnamon slowly and evenly across the top of the bread fold it in and repeat until cinnamon is all incorporated. now add the raisins. little by little also folding until no raisins remain.
- Roll your raisin dough into desired shape.
- Grease your desired shaped pan with cooking spray.
- Add your raisin dough to pan. score your bread with a knife (cut or poke a few holes un your bread) cover with a damp cloth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- When oven is pregeated your bread should be ready for the oven.
Cook until top starts to brown about 20 -35 minutes.