1 Teaspoon Coconut oil (can use extra virgin olive oil or other oil of choice)
6 Cups Vegetable Broth
1 Cauliflower head
1 Medium Carrot
1 Small Onion
1 Kale leaf (optional)
1/4 Cup Barley (optional)
1/4 Cup Raw Cashews (important that they are raw)
- Dice onions, and roughly chop all veggies.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat saute onion in coconut oil until soft.
- Add the cauliflower, carrot, kale, barley and vegetable broth let it boil.
- Once it comes to a boil turn down the heat to medium-low until all ingredients are cooked/soft.
- Turn off the heat, and add the cashews, let sit for 15 min.
- Throw everything into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste