1 Box favorite pasta
2 Tablespoons vegan butter (can sub oil)
1 Onion sliced or diced
2 Garlic cloves (minced)
1 1/2 Cups white wine
2 Tablespoons chickenless chicken broth (I found it at the health food store in bulk section)
1 Teaspoon cornstarch
2 Cups fresh spinach chopped
10 Sliced sun-dried tomatoes
2 Cups soy milk
2 Tablespoons vegan soy cream (optional)
1 Teaspoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon herbs de Provence
1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your favorite pasta.
- In a large frying pan saute onion and garlic in vegan butter until onion is translucent.
- Add the white wine and chickenless broth powder, allow it to reduce by simmering it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch, stir until no lumps remain.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5-10 minutes over medium-high heat stirring frequently.
- Add sauce to cooked pasta