1/4 Brick extra firm tofu (extra liquid pressed)
2 Heaping tablespoons vegan mayo (I used MamaYo)
1/4 Cup nutritional yeast
1 Cup bread crumbs (I used panko)
1/2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 Teaspoon onion powder
1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 Teaspoon ground mustard powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut 4 pieces of tofu 1 inch thick, set aside.
- In a small bowl mix mayo and nutritional yeast, set aside.
- On a plate or bowl mix bread crumbs and spices, set aside.
- Cover tofu in mayo mix then dip them into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 min or until tofu is crispy.
- You can also fry it in a bit of oil if u prefer not to start your oven.😊
Serve with favorite veggies pasta you name it! Enjoy!