3 Cups Flour
5 Tablespoons Cacao Powder
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
2 1/4 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 ripe Mashed Avocado
1 1/2 Cups Water
2 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons white vinegar
1 1/2 Cups Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Mash avocado until smooth no lumps (lumps taste bitter after cooked).
- In a large bowl whisk first 5 ingredients until combined.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the last 6 ingredients. (wet ingredients)
- With an electric hand mixer, blend until everything is fully combined.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray or rub a little bit of vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 20 min. Insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean it is done! if it is sticky bake another 5 min and check again.
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Cook in a microwave for 45 seconds
- Stir until no lumps appear. if chocolate is not melted put back in microwave for 30 seconds.