1/2 Cup soft tofu (liquid drained)
3/4 Cup sweet cream of coconut
4 Tablespoons of sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla
Zest 1 lemon
Juice from 2 lemons
2 Cups flour
2 Teaspoons baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon salt
For topping (optional):
1 Tablespoon desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan. (4×8)
- Drain excess liquid from tofu package.
- Crumble into a food processor or blender.
- Add remaining wet ingredients blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl add dry ingredients.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle top of loaf with desiccated coconut.
- Bake for 45 -60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.