Toasted sesame, mandarin dressing:
1/8 Cup Mandarin orange juice (you can also use canned Mandarin oranges.about 1 can just the oranges not the syrup/clear juice)
2 Tablespoon light tasting olive oil
1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 1/2 Tablespoons tahini
1/2 Tablespoon white rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1 Teaspoon brags liquid amino (tamari or soy sauce)
1/8 Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (in a small pan toast on medium-low heat 1 minute until brown)
- In a blender or with an electric hand blender, combine all ingredients (Not the toasted sesame seeds) blend on high speed until fully combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl or salad dressing container.
- Add the toasted sesame seeds and stir with a spoon to combine.
Make your salad!
4 Cups baby spinach
Mandarin orange about 10 slices
Blackberries small handful
1 Tablespoon dried cranberries
2 Tablespoons toasted slivered almonds (toasted in a bit of vegan butter and sprinkled with a pinch of salt)
- Throw all your ingredients into a bowl.
- Toss with salad dressing.