Best most fluffy pancakes.
You will NEVER need to try another pancake recipe after you try this one!!!!!
**I love to double or tripple this recipe and freeze any leftovers.
Remove from freezer pop in the toaster for a quick and hastle free pancake breakfast.
2 Cups flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Teaspoons baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon salt
2 Cups almond vanilla milk
2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
*Butter or coconut oil to grease your pan *optional
1. In a large bowl add flour sugar baking powder and salt give a quick stir.
2. Create a hole in the center add the almond milk and vinegar. allow to rest.
3. Heat a skillet with a little bit of vegan butter or non stick agent of choice.
4. Stir the flour and milk mixture until fully combined.
5. Cook your pancakes for 2 minutes on each side or until little bubbles begin to form.
7. Flip and serve with maple syrup and fruit of choice.