You have got to try these. Pecan, Aprocot Vegan Cookies
1 Cup vegan butter (can sub 1/2 cup vegetable ghee)
3/4 Cup sugar
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
2 Teaspoons egg replacer 2 tablespoons warm water to activate
2 Cups flour
1/8 Teaspoon a pinch salt
1/4 Cup dried apricots chopped
1/3 Cup pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add butter, sugar, vanilla to a bowl and mix until fluffy and fully combined.
- Activate the egg replacer.
- Add Egg replacer to butter, sugar mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in flour and pinch of salt.
- Once combined add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Roll little balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. 3 per
- Bake until edges start to brown about 8-12 minutes depending on your oven temperature. 🍑🍪