4 Sheets of rice paper
2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/8 Teaspoon garlic powder
2 Tablespoons Braggs soy sauce
/2 Teaspoon liquid smoke
1/2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to create the marinade. Leaving rice paper on the side.
- Quickly dip the rice paper into a bowl of warm water cut into stripes with scissors.
- Throw into the marinade.
- Transfer onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 min if not fully crisp leave for a few more min.
Place over salad of choice, or in a sandwich.