A fresh and light great Summer Basil Tomato Salad, that will add a burst of colour to your dinner table
6 Orange cherry tomatoes sliced in half
3 Green cherry tomatoes sliced in half
3 Kumato tomatoes sliced
3 Gardener’s Delight tomatoes sliced
12 Basil leaves finely chopped
1 Clove garlic finely diced
1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Teaspoon agave (optional)
2 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Slice, chop and dice the tomatoes, basil, and garlic.
- Arrange tomatoes in a dish sprinkle garlic and basil over top.
- Mix the olive oil, agave, and red wine vinegar.
- Drizzle vinegar mix over tomatoes garlic and basil.
- Season with salt and pepper.