A simple creamy and filling soup!
2 Tablespoons Oil
4 Large carrots peeled and chopped
1 Large Onion
2 Medium Sweet Pottatoes or Yams
1/8 Teaspoon Tarragon
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Cup Raw Cashews
4.5 – 6 Cups Vegetable Broth.
1. Cut all veggies into cubes.
2. In a large pot add oil and heat at medium high heat.
3. Once oil is hot add onions and sautee until translucent.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Stir, allow to come to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.
7. Transfer to blender and blend until smooth.