1 Medium sweet potato
1 Medium russet potato
1 1/2 Cups flour
1/4 Cup nutritional yeast
1 Teaspoon sea salt
Black pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Cups chopped kale
1 Medium onion chopped
8-10 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- Boil potato and sweet potato until soft
- Add potato and sweet potato to a large bowl mash until smooth
- Mix in the other ingredients.
- Knead until it all comes together on a floured surface.
- If it’s a bit too sticky add more flour…
- Roll into long snake looking ropes.
- Cut into equal 2 cm pieces.
- Press fork into individually cut pieces,
- Roll off the fork and repeat.
- Place on a plate when they are finished throw into a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Allow to boil until they pop up to the top about 2 min.
- Saute kale, onions and sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Add gnocchi
- Saute 3 more minutes