Vegan Halifax Donair made with seitan and topped with vegan Donair sauce.
10 – 15 slices of Seitan. (click for recipe)
3 Tablespoons oil
1/4 Teaspoon paprika
1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 Teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Italian herb mix
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1/4 Teaspoon onion powder
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- In a pan over medium heat add oil and all the spices.
- Give it a quick stir.
- Add the seitan strips.
- Using a spoon take the spices and continue to coat the seitan.
- Once the seitan is heated add to your bread with onions tomatoes and Donair sauce.
Vegan Donair sauce.
1/4 Cup vegan mayo
1/2 Cup Vegan plain coconut yogurt
4 Tablespoons agave
Pinch of garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve over or on side of Donair.