1 Cup Flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 Cup non-sweet soy milk
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Cooked in coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients together with hand mixer.
- Put a little bit of coconut oil in a frying pan set to medium-high heat.
- Once coconut oil is melted pour in pancake mix to desired pancake size
- When little bubbles appear on the top you know its time to flip.
- Flip pancakes
- When both sides are brown its done
Blueberry Sauce Recipe:
1 Cup of blueberries
1/2 Cup water
- Boil water
- Add blueberries
- Puree, using an electric hand blender.
- Strain and serve.
If you blueberries are not sweet enough add a tablespoon of maple syrup taste and repeat if necessary.