3 Huge potatoes
1 Cup cooked chickpeas
2 Celery Stalks
1/2 Red onion
2 Tablespoons dill weed fresh
1/4 Cup radishes’
1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons maple syrup
2 Tablespoons vegan mayo (i used MamaYo)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in salt water. (Cooking the potatoes in salted water helps keep them from falling apart yet they become tender.)
- Dice all veggies.
- In a small bowl mix the cider vinegar, yellow mustard and maple syrup.
- When potatoes are cooked, mix in the veggies and chickpeas.
- Pour the vinegar mix and toss it quickly. Finally, add your mayo and combine everything well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit in the fridge until cool.