Spinach and artichoke dip
1/2 Onion chopped
1 Garlic clove minced
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon miso paste
2 tablespoons unsweetened non-dairy milk
3 Cups fresh spinach chopped
3 Cups vegan mayo
1 Can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
1/4 Cup nutritional yeast
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic to heated oil and saute.
- Once onion is soft add the garlic powder, miso paste, non-dairy milk, and spinach.
- Stir until the spinach is blanched.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium-large bowl add the nutritional yeast vegan mayo and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.