500 ml Nutriwhip
1 Cup coconut plain yogurt
1 Cup cacao powder
1/2 Cup nutritional yeast
- Whip the Nutriwhip until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to whip to combine.
1/2 Cup espresso (or very very strong coffee)
1/4 Cup coffee liqueur
- Mix espresso and coffee liqueur in a small bowl.
1 Cup almond vanilla milk
1/4 Cup vinegar
2/3 Cup vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 Cup sugar
1/3 Cup Expresso or strong coffee (chilled)
2 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
2 Teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix milk and vinegar set aside to curdle.
- Add vegetable oil, vanilla extract, sugar, expresso to a large bowl. Mix with an electric hand mixer.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix.
- Grease a 9×9 cake pan.
- Add mixed cake batter into greased cake pan
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Once the cake is done allow to cool.
- Cut cake in half, lengthwise then into 2-inch strips
- Place strips onto a 12 by 12 casserole dish. Only use half of the cake.
- After making the first layer drizzle half of the coffee cake drizzle on top of the cake.
- Use half the chocolate cream and layer on top of the cake that has been drizzled with coffee.
- Add the rest of the cake slices, drizzle the remaining coffee drizzle, and top with remaining chocolate cream.
*Optional but recommended shake some cacao on top.
Place in fridge until ready to serve.